Some of Sym's Friends were there. Here they were about to get onto the Tip Top!!! *I'll describe these rides in a minute.*
From Left to right Miss A, Miss C and Miss Sym (The names were changed because I forgot to ask the parents.)

After 3 rides with her friends, Sym decided it was mommy and me time for the rest of the night. There was this ride called Saturn (the first ride I rode with Sym) which felt like you just got finished riding the rings of the planet Saturn! The arms of the ride lifted the passenger capsules up and spun us around in an angle where our heads pulled naturally toward the center. It made our heads feel like there was a ton of cement on top of them the entire time. You could hardly lift your arms. Yep that ride was like how the folks on National Geographic Channel described Saturn's Rings! When we got off that ride I felt like gravity had tripled!
Next we rode a Farris wheel type ride except that you pretty much rode in a cage. The operators loaded you in it then they'd spin the cars head over feet!!
Sym looked at me and said, "I don't want them to spin us. Can I tell him not to spin us?"
"I'm with you on that hun! Go for it!!" I said. "Thank you lord!!" I thought.
It was really fun just as long as that car doesn't flip! Then you're alright!
Next we rode the swings together, twice! That wasn't too bad. I like the swings. My stomach didn't mind them at all. I can handle going around in a circle but I can't do spinning and going around. But then I let her talk me into it.....
We rode the Black Widow which was a 2 person ride that goes around then you can make car/cage/seat thing spin. Sym was bound and determined to spin the damn thing at 50 mph. I kept trying to stop her but she'd just slow it down enough to pacify me for a minute then start it right back up again! Oh she's just as evil as her daddy sometimes. This is where I started to go down hill. I had to stop and recover for a minute. So she rode the Go Gator (a baby roller coaster type ride). But oh my friends I digress, I think my daughter was out to kill her momma by this point. After not fully recovering from the Black Widow, Sym persisted and wanted to ride the Tip Top which was yet another go around and spinning the car ride. It was like the Tea Cups at Disney world. Thank God an older kid was on there that was super duper sweet and helped save me from my daughter. LOL He'd help slow it down a bit. I told her it was time to go home after that. I had a blast with Sym tonight up until the part where she tried to spin me to death. LOL
Needless to say I am NOT capable of spinning around like I used to. I've been battling my stomach determined not to blow chunks. Now after being home for an hour, I still feel like I could hurl if I move too quickly! 2 things you don't do before going to a carnival/expo thing, 1. Do not eat a Triple Lindy from Moe's before you go! Do it afterwards! 2.No more simultaneous Go around & Spinning rides for Lesley EVER AGAIN!!!!
Good night ya'll!!! I hope I won't have a hang over in the morning, because I sure do feel drunk after all that spinning tonight!!!
XOXOXO
I love carnivals. Did they have the Gravitron? That one kills. It's the one that literally sticks you to the wall without seatbelts it spins so fast. It's actually to do with centrifugal force, not gravity. But we don't know that when we are kids.
ReplyDeleteHey, at least you didn't have a baby puke on you!
Hats off to you Lesley!! I can't do those rides!! No spinning, dropping, flipping for me... I leave that to mr.sunneshine, who can't get enough... Sym does look awfully cute with her girlfriends...
ReplyDeleteSounds like lots fun!
ReplyDeleteWELCOME TO MOE'S! I'm either a Moo Moo Mr. Cow or a Close Talker.. It's a weekly ritual. :)
ReplyDelete