Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ya'll Rock!!!

Thank you everyone for the advice!!! Alot of the things ya'll have mentioned I had been thinking about doing to help her out.
Especially Anon's because it is inevitable that she'll get into that situation again and I can't bail her out every time. She has to face it on her own and come up with the cash herself.
I love my friend she is super sweet. I relate to her hard times I've been there myself. I hate that she has no one that can help her a little to the whole thing like my family did for me. They never paid the bill but they did buy me groceries so I could have food while I paid off the horrid debt. She's got a stocked fridge only prob is that if they turn the power off all of the food goes to waste.
I've not checked into the energy crisis help yet Crissy. I know that the power company down here handles that. But since she made the mistake of showing her un-lady-like unpleasant side, it looks pretty grim.
Last night I called her she was at another friends house who is going to loan her the money. The other friend loaned her the money to keep her lights on. Which I am relieved that she doesn't have to go without her power today.
Yay! Sighs....
I'm just gonna hope that the hints I leave out for her will eventually get through. She needs to start looking at the options and taking advantage of government help. Especially now that she has a serving job.
Tonight folks I am cutting fabric!!
I'm making some loot to sell at Bonnaroo, maybe eBay too.
But for now I leave you with some southern spring goodness that I took from my car driving down the road yesterday...
















Oh and here are my 2 angels!! Sym and her cousin Evie sitting at Evie's new desk Saturday. They are just too cute! Evie calls Sym her big sister! I think that is the sweetest! I'm grateful for that.
I love you my blog friends!!!
XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. The girls are lovely!! and spring in the south looks beautiful!!

    Glad your friend was able to work it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo super cute! Look at that grin. :) Spring in the south sure is lookin lovely, it was 74 degrees here today. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweeeeeee i know i keep reading blogs like yours for a reason :) look at all that lovely weather you have. last night i left home for dinner in a snow storm and came home in the same one that was getting worse. were adveraging something like 6 inches a day here sometimes worse. parking lots are full of snow and less and less cars. my patio is totally full to the top of its rails and the front yard is up to the bottom of hubbys bedroom window which is 5 ft if not more from the ground.
    ughhhhhhhhhhh i want spring
    i am glad to hear the good news about your gf. i am sure if she went back to the energy people and told them she was in a panic and very upset, then talked nicely they would help her out even now.
    she just has to learn not to do anything in a panic or when angry. always have to get a grip frist before you walk out the door. cause nothing will go right if you dont.
    anyway got to find more coffee. hugs from alaska

    ReplyDelete

Google