Monday, March 26, 2007

I must resist! I must resist!!!

I have just received 3 count them 3! Yarn sale emails!!! I can't add to my stash! It will explode if I add anymore. Exploding yarn is never fun. It leaves all kinds of fuzzies everywhere and I don't have that big of a lint brush. I think I am going to begin knitting from my stash for a while. The only yarn, notions etc that I am able to buy are for my PRGE, knitter's birthdays and if I ABSOLUTELY NEED IT (which depends on mood ya know).
I've been knitting sock that soar on 2 cirs. I tell ya'll I've got the hang of it!! Woot!! I'm knitting the rib of a child's sock right now with some simple stripes from knitpicks that I've had in my stash for a year now. Look at me I can keep up with my yarn-ventory! LOL
Nope still haven't finished tank girl. I think I have a problem finishing things ya'll. Why is that? Grr it is annoying me and i just wonder how annoying that it is to all ya'll!!!
Gotta get in the mood! Gotta Finish Tank Girl! The finishline is just up ahead!!!

Oh yeah the armwarmer was transformed into a koozie. Yep I didn't like the K2P2 ribbing and didn't want to frog the thing so badabing-badaboom...Koozie. :-) I will restart this project and I think I'm going to tweak Fetching for Calico. I think it would look much nicer and it seems like a simple enough project for me to try cabling. Yes folks I don't do the cable thing, but my computer & TV do!

Pics to appear tonight or tomorrow depending whether or not DH decides to dominate the computer.
XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Yarn-ventory! :D That's great. I've only been knitting for a year and I may or may not be able to keep up with mine. I haven't tried. Trust me, I've done well resisting the temptations of lucious yarn online this past week. Actually, I am saving for my newest addiction (and PRGE), Wollmeise yarn.

    I get cast-onitus as well. hehe Seriously. It happened to me this weekend. I had two pairs of socks on the needles, that second foot thong, a sweater, and probably other things. Still...I have found a new sock on the needles. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong girl!! I have been knitting from my stash for almost three months now - it feels good to have new stuff without the yarn bills!! However, I am really excited to get some new stuff on my free day to purchase...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been sticking to stash since the big splurge at stitches west and with the new house I think it's going to be like that for while. I keep thinking of things I want to make that aren't in the stash is the only problem. Can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete

Google