Friday, March 02, 2007

Crazy in Alabama!

Hey guys!! I'm sorry it took me a minute before posting an update.
I just found out that the insurance company is declaring my car a total loss. They are going to pay off my loan and then I have to find a new car. I hate car shopping. I love shopping for yarn, clothes, shoes, houses, anything and everything but car shopping. Luckily I have a friend that is a born to car shopper. He gets a high from haggleing with the sales men. Everyone has their thing you know?
I've finished the back panel of Tank Girl. I'm knitting away at the front now. I'm liking it a whole lot!!!
Also I found out that a guy I work with is having a baby! (His wife not him) but they are having a baby shower for him next week. THe baby is a girl and wouldn't you know it, I have girl booties stashed at home!! Yay!! I'm knitting the little lady a hat and I hope to finish it before then.
Go Me!!!
I'm teaching a girl how to knit at this Sunday's Stitches & Brews at Applebees. Also I found out that several of my co-workers are learning how to knit too. So I invited them too. I'm psyched!! I hope everyone will be able to make it.

Home computer's internet access is temporarily down. A trojan came in and screwed the whole thing up! Now it is giving us hell. Hopefully we'll have it back on line this weekend so I can get my bloggin & myspace fix.
XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Car accident?? I'm sorry I hope everyone was ok! Was it the wine?!? :) I'll be there sunday. See ya then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I agree, car shopping = not fun. Can't wait to see Tank Girl! Isn't sharing your love of knitting with others the greatest high ever? Wait, maybe that's just me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have a good group to knit with... I am still looking for that here. Can't wait to see tank girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much FUN are you gonna have w/a whole group of new knitters! hah... sorry to hear bout your vehicular issues... and i know what you mean about buying a car... it's like you KNOW you're gonna get fleeced... (trying to thro a yarn reference there) you just dont wanna get TOO fleeced...
    good luck!

    and thnx for the comments on my pseudo punk baby hat! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Google