Yeah I've been using the random blog title generator again! Sometimes ya gotta through in some light heartedness!!!
My PRGE Pally sent me a pattern the other day but amoungst the chaos of my life I've forgotten to blog about it. Sorry Pally! You sooo Rock!! I love patterns! She sent me the One Skein Wonder Shrug from www.Glampyreknit.com. I love it! Thanks hun!!
Currently I've got 2 projects that I've dedicated myself to, The Tank Girl (I know! will I ever finish that thing?) and the Spiral Drawstring Bag from One Skein. I am double knitting it with Knit picks purple and green Crayon yarn. I may add more color to it too if I run out of either. I love how crayon feels. This DB is going to be one of the wares I sell at Bonnaroo. Yeppers. I'm doing it on DPNs too! I've yet to REALLY complete a project on DPNS other than knucks 1 which I'm still not wanting to knit knuck 2. LOL I know I'm bad.
That's about it. I'm still loveing the car!! I've named it already!! She is now the Emerald Lady. I may call her Emery for short. Yep Emery and I are gonna have a blast on our first road trip together to Bonnarooo. Oh how I wish I didn't have to wait until June!!!
I've yet to acutally cut any fabric this week. I really need to get on the ball with that! I've decided to take my fabs and make little messenger bags out of them. My friend Robbie has a surger and a cool tool for straps. We are moving Stitches & Brews to her house this sunday to work on knitting, or sewing or whatever cool crafty thing the other attendees would like to do. I'm working on Sewing. LOL
I can't wait. I love Robbie's house! It is next to a lake and there's privacy! No crazier than me people floating around watching you swim, knit or whatever. I hope it is pretty out sunday instead of this horridly cold rainy yuk weather that has crept in today. That way I'll knit outside instead of sewing! LOL I'm not into the sewing as much as I used to be. I guess because I found my new love, knitting!! Sorry sewing machine!
Well got to get back to work.
Thanks for stopping by!
XOXOXO
I think I might have to make OSW for my baby girl, and me. I may just turn into one of *those* moms who makes matchy shit for their poor daughters yet. Ok maybe not.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the car, its a super cool car!!
I hear you on that newfound love for knitting. Man, I used to sew a lot, then I got into the knitting hardcore...it took me MONTHS to get around to finally doing that DPN case. lol Can't wait to see Tank girl all finished up. :)
ReplyDeletei used to do some really far out wall hanging quilts butttttttttt everytime a kind shows up here all my sewing becomes dangerous stuff . so i have a tendency to put it away. and return to needle work this time its knitting .
ReplyDeletehey i am so so glad to find out as i read again that you got a car congratssssssssss that is so awesome. i think my begginf for rides is paying off i get to run amuck for a few hours tomorrow . where i dont know but hey anything but home is fine with me. summer can come here anytime i am so tired of al this snow and being stuck like this :) XXXOO's back at you :)
kid i meant kid NOT Kind sorry about that see what being cooped up does to you LOL spelling go bad bad bad LOL
ReplyDeletei luv the name of ur car, to cool. i hope sunday was fun. i started knitting before i got into sewing, i still knit more than sew, but sewing is so cool too. i want to make a bag or somthing. i luv crafts hehe.
ReplyDelete