Monday, March 05, 2007

What a short time we've had together.. I'll miss you tartar sauce!

Before going in to work today, DH and I went to pick up my things from the (tartar sauce) Taurus. This was the first time I've seen the car since it has been wrecked.
The insurance company totalled it out. I understand why. The car that hit him bent the frame up in the tirewell (i think that's what they call it sound right). There is frame damage. They are going to total it out so I can get into another car as quick as possible. I've been without for 2 weeks and I need my freedom!!

Here are the pics..... And of course T-Mobile is having photo album issues. Grrr!!!
I need to pick up some blue tooth gadgets for my phone. That way I dont' have to send them to the T-mobile pictures site that is ALWAYS down!!!!

Theres more to come right after I have a beer or two.....


Okay here are the pics!!!

Here's DH sittin in my car


Here's the wheel well? Damage:


Toodle loo!!!
XOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. Argh! How depressing...I am so sorry that this happened...but glad he was not seriously injured. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. toodle LOO... hahahah... i just cracked UP... to have that underneath those nasty accident pics... toodle loo
    hehe
    i dont think i ever thought to spell that before!

    good luck w/all that car stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweetie! That pic is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is confirmed, Addison is getting her own show. The storyline of the last two shows of the season will set up her departure. Taye Diggs will also be on the spin off show. Will keep you posted. I agree that Addison will leave a huge hole in the cast. ANd I was not happy that they killed off Ellis. Meanwhile, this week - two new cast members will make their appearance. Behind the scenes gossip from the cast - they are furious about Addison getting her own show, cause they feel "what about me"

    ReplyDelete

Google