Thursday, March 29, 2007

I must share with my dear friends my artistic daughter

Check out Sym's Starry Night!! She did this at school and it was apart of their "Spring into Art" Fundraiser. This child has had crayons in her hands since she was 18 months old (Yeah that's pretty young for crayons. I've had to take them out of her mouth SEVERAL times and brush the wax off her teeth but she has had a great creative mind since!!) This is just one of the many beautiful pieces of artwork she has created in her 7 years of life. Ya'll should see the wolf she did last week! I'll post a pic of it when she brings it home from school!!! What do you think? Think she may be the next Rembrant?
Later ya'll!! XOXOXOXOX

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that is darn good. She has some talent! I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i luv this post, that drawing is way to cool. i still like to color lol, and my daughter loves coloring, u can see her artwork on my wall lol shes 19 months old, the first time she scribbled, she was 13 months, it was so fun, now she runs and gets anything she can write on, and gets a crayon, and colors (well scribbles) its so adorable, when im older, its definetly goin to be one of my favorite memories of when she was this young, i cant wait till shes bringing me artwork from school too, sorry i wrote so much, but i thought it was an awesome post, and i cant wait to see the wolf!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah! You can never get too wordy leaving comments!! I love comments!! Short ones long ones, it doesn't matter I love reading them!!!I'm always wordy. See I'm being wordy now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good drawing. I love that you shared it. LOL! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete

Google