Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's the Time Of the Season for Loving!!

Spring is in the air and I am in love with SOOO many things!!
(Yes, I'm listing them out. Yes, I have been reading Crazy Aunt Purl yeah and ya'll already know that I give you TMI way too often!!)
LesleyD's Top 8 Spring Loves...
My family is always top supreme number one I love them so much that they are too cool for this list!
1. My New Car!! The Emerald Lady (Emery for short)- Thanks ya'll for the comments! I am still absolutely in love with my car! I'm burning new CD's for the 6-disc changer, washing the pollen off of it, and whispering sweet nothings to the engine every time I get in and out. Emery even talks back! Every time I crank her up the CD player displays "HELLO!".

2. Love in the Times of Cholera I love this book! I read 20 pages last night. It was the first time I've picked it up since I bought it last month (yeah it has been pretty busy at casa d'lesleyd)

3. My New Car!!! Oh wait I already mentioned Emery

3.1 Tank Girl Ya'll I am almost finished knitting the front panel!! All that will be left is sewing the seam!! Yay!! Although I have ran into the issue of not checking Dye lot. Sunne you'd think I would have paid more attention but I didn't!!! That's OK I'm grabbing some dye and will attempt to change it's color from 3 different grays into Black or Dark Maroon. I think it could work. We'll just have to see. I did discover the difference at the top of the panels so maybe the dark stripe accross the boobs will be Okay? maybe? Who knows! I sure as hell don't at this point. LOL

4. Grey's Anatomy!! I'm soooo loving the plot! I'm going to watch last week's episode tonight on abc.com whilst knitting on Tank Girl some more. That way I'm super refreshed for this week's episode!! LOVE That Show!!! OMG George & Izzy!!!

5. PRGE!!! I love this round!! Especially that you can post the goody packs on the blog so everyone can comment! I love that! I hope my pal likes her gift! I sent it out today. ( I had to knock the dust off of it at work since I had been sitting on it since the end of feb. Remember, I kept it there because I was starting to obsess over what I bought my pal. He he he) Sunne you Rock!!! PRGE Folks Ya'll Rock too!!!!

6. My Stitches & Brews Group Ya'll I love going out on Sundays with the girls to knit, sew, crochet whatever!! It is so relaxing to enjoy good company, knitting & Beer! They just all go together so well!!! My friend Robbie and I met up Sunday at her place. She finished up some awesome dresses! She's selling a bunch on eBay. I'll post the link to her dresses as soon as she has them on eBay to sell! I think that most of you would love them too! I made a mini messenger bag. See Pic Below (Yes I finally bought batteries!!!)

7. Sales!!! I recently purchased at wal mart 2- skirts for $6 , 1 pair of tennis shoes $6, Rolling Stones T-Shirt $5, & white padded bra fruit of the loom (cause my boobies hang weird) $5, total cost= $16.00!!!! Damn right!! They all name brand too except for the tennis shoes (NoBo and no faded glory isn't name brand. It is walmart brand).

8. Finishing that damned zipper on the sushi wallet It isn't all that pretty but I love it!

SushiWallet

There's 8 of my loves! I'm sure I will fall in love some more because face it folks, it is Spring!! With Spring comes love and that's just the way the seasons fall. he he puns are fun.


Anyways... Life has been alright.
How's yours?
XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. oopps that reminds me that I still haven't put in the zipper in my sushi wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on this girl!! I am in love with LIFE right now. Guess I'm gonna do a top 8 too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the sushi wallet... Have you seen the sushi TP cozy on the DIY website? It's a hoot.

    ReplyDelete

Google