YES I have knitting ADD because last night I wanted to try something new. See I got Socks soar on circular needles yesterday. I read ALL of the instructions and tried to find some needles to practice. Well guess what! I need 2 new circs!!! The ones I have are the old school love to coil up and smack you in the face kind. The hot water and all the other tricks do not work on these. :-( So new ones it is!!! I have 40 to spend on them!!
At a loss about the circs I found my Calico by Berroco in my yarn stash and grabbed my dpns and started knitting a 2x2 rib. and viola!!
I am thinking that this will be my arm warmers!! I love the multicolors and since I'm using 9's, and the yarn is big it shouldn't take me too long!! Yay!!!Calico is 58% Cotton, 28% Acrylic and 14 % nylon and is pretty easy to knit with. I'm impressed with myself because my guage is coming out quite nicely!!!
Well I've got to get ready for work now. I'm running late. OOPs!!!
Love to ya'll!!! Ya'll are my most favorite people in the world!!!!
XOXOXO
Lesley
Looks cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI suggest buying yourself a long (36-40") Addi, and magic looping it. Seriuosly. It's less fiddly than the two circs, you only pay for one set of needles, and it works similarly.
all they had here when i began learning a few weeks back how to knit two socks on two circs was two 29 inchers. good grief i love them things. well worth it. i dont think you need to go any longer then that either. our buddy ronda at stitch nut is the one suggested the lenght to me she uses 16 inchers.
ReplyDeletei love the two circs am using them on mandys sleeves so they do have there uses other then just socks LOL
hey its not hard to do just getting started is all and once you figure it out your going to love it for real.
check out my site i put up some urls for two socks on two cirs you may have to dig but they are there. good luck gf :)