Friday, May 04, 2007

Old Promises Kept...

Remember when I showed ya'll Starry Night by the soon to be world renown artist Sym?

Yeah reread the blog. I also bragged about some of her other drawings like the wolf. Well FINALLY it was found stuck at the bottom of a pile of papers The Wolf!!!!




To makeup for lost time Here's another one my little artist drew I give you, The Prince!! (Please disregard ugly wallpaper in the background! Yeah that's my hand.)


OH that's not the end of it either! I've found more incredible pieces by my wonderful Sym! That's a regular Friday post in the makeing!!!
Thanks for stopping by and for the comments!!!
Ya'll brighten my day when I'm at work or when Sym is asleep & I'm awake waiting for DH at night.

Happy Friday Ya'll!!!
XOXOXO
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! The wolf is especially amazing - good job Sym!! This will be a friday post to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She's very talented. I love the colors she uses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really will enjoy this new friday feature.

    I am not blowing smoke up your bum, but she is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this new friday feature too! she is very talented. i think its so cool that u save her artwork, i wish my mom had. when she has kids they will think its so cool to see these. to cool.

    ReplyDelete

Google