Friday, May 25, 2007

Okay So it is Cube Art Instead of Frig Art.. Get over it!

Yeah I'm a slacker! I was late this morning and forgot to take Sym's Frig art pics before I left. :-( So I looked around my cube and saw all these great pics Sym drew for me up at work. My boss is super cool and if I can't find someone to watch the Angel they let me bring her up here sometimes. So Here's a couple of pics that are my faves!!

This one is a portrait of me. Don't you just love the big eyes?
Image001.jpg

And here are the Power Puff Girls!!! This one kicks Ass!!! She's loved the PPG since she was 2!!

Image007.jpg

Well that's all for Today!!!
Ya'll have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!! Eat some barbeque for me. I'll be eating pizza :-(

XOXOXO
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Go Sym!! I love the one of your mom!! I look forward to this every friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job sym!!! i too look forward to this on fridays. the one of your mom is sweet, i luv the big smile. and the power puff girls rock! i luv them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the eyelashes that tickle me!

    Also:
    When I moved my new site, the Alabama Knitblogger page moved too! The new link is here:
    http://alknitters.yarnmiracle.com/
    The old page is set to redirect, so if you can't correct your links for a couple days don't panic.
    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete

Google