Well folks, I'm down. Due to yet again unexpected financial urgencies, I can't go to Bonnaroo. My ticket arrives Tomorrow. I'll get to look at it, smell it, then sell it on eBay. What sucks is that I've used up all my cash from delivering to pay off this unexpected thing and now here it is, 13 days to the day and I can't go. Wouldn't you know it? I get all excited about something and then it gets ripped out from under me. :-(
Oh well. I'd rather go to Paris anyways!!!
Here's the eBay Link if you are interested in purchasing my ticket
I am so sorry!! I know how much you were looking forward to it... Everything happens for a reason, so there will be something good that comes out of this suckiness...
ReplyDeleteI agree with sunne, though it still stinks.
ReplyDeleteCrap, crap, and crap. Bloody hell!
ReplyDeleteSorry, Lesley, I know how disappointed you must be.
I had a bad day too, blame it on the full moon.