Okay, all comments in one. Socks rock, even yours! I have a pair that I hate to wear at work, cause I think short row heels suck, but I wear them at all and marvel - hell, girl, you made those.
2nd No one in my knitting circle has gotten in Revelry yet. Sigh. Send me an invite and I will vice versa, iffen they ever get past all the popular knisters.
3rd-ly. The deer rocks, and the deer is channeling some sort of angry Indigo girl anger that you need to write a song about.
Hee. It's *fabulous*!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I like your names as much as I enjoy her art!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!!! I love the name of the pic!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, all comments in one. Socks rock, even yours! I have a pair that I hate to wear at work, cause I think short row heels suck, but I wear them at all and marvel - hell, girl, you made those.
ReplyDelete2nd No one in my knitting circle has gotten in Revelry yet. Sigh. Send me an invite and I will vice versa, iffen they ever get past all the popular knisters.
3rd-ly. The deer rocks, and the deer is channeling some sort of angry Indigo girl anger that you need to write a song about.
4th-ly: and Lastly Happy Mom's DAY!
That deer does seem to be extremely angry. I wonder what happened. Hopefully it cheers up soon or else we're all in trouble.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow, she's a real artist!
ReplyDelete