Vents, rants plus anything and everything I encounter in my knitting and life.
Friday, May 18, 2007
I call it a starter kit....
Hey ya'll!! Sorry there's 2 posts for today.
I HAD to post a pic of the package Kitty sent me!! I call it a kit because it came with everything I needed to get started spinning, including a drop spindle.
All this drop spindle stuff on various blogs, has my intreast peaked. Be sure that you blog about it..and I swore I would never get into spinning. ha, ha.
way to cool, i cant wait to get one. have u had a chance to play around with it yet? looks like alot of fun!
ReplyDeleteAll this drop spindle stuff on various blogs, has my intreast peaked. Be sure that you blog about it..and I swore I would never get into spinning. ha, ha.
ReplyDeleteNice! I have 4 drop spindles now and I love them all! If you can you should try out some silk hankies sometime. They are fun to spin!
ReplyDelete