Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm so excited that I could just taste it!

BONNAROO HERE I COME!!! I got an email from the Bonnaroo site. They said that my ticket is mailing out on Wednesday shipped 2-Day UPS!!!! I'm having it delivered to work in order to guarentee that I get it!!!! I'm so freaking excited that I can hardly contain myself!!! 4 days of music crazy ass people and 24 hour partying!!! I've NEVER in my life done anything like this before! I can't wait!!!!
Tool came to town Saturday night. I had to work of course but I probed my co-worker about the concert. He said it was killer! So that just makes it all the more exciting! I'm so freaking antsy about it I can hardly wait!!!!!
Count Down!!! T minus 15 Days till I leave out for Manchester TN!!!!

Squweeee!!!!! Yay!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Yeee-ha!!!
Woot!!!!
I've even got a count-down ticker!!!!

4 comments:

  1. yay, i hope u have fun!

    whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez, leslie - you should really try to be happier about this event and not be debbie downer...:)

    I hope you have a fricking blast. I grew up in Nashville, so I know Manchester well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o man, that sounds like soooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were here not too long ago and of course we could not go. It is hard to be stuck in a place where we do not have any family to take the bratlings for an evening or so.

    ReplyDelete

Google