Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:
1) I LOVE COFFEE!!! I must have it in order to live!
2) I smoke even though I knit but I don't smoke in my house. I hate the smell of stale cigarettes on my clothes/knitting/furniture etc.
3) I love me some kareokee! I sing it man, even if folks lie and tell me that I did good when I know I didn't. I must sing at least once every few months!
4) I always loved the dorky characters in the movies. They seem like so much fun.
5) The Sandman Comics are my absolute favorite books to read in the whole universe!
6) My signature drink at Applebees is a bloody beer (bloody Mary mix poured into a Miller Lite, Coors Light or Bud Light.) I love the hell out of it!!!
7) I've wanted to go to Paris since I was 12 and I'm finally going to go in Jan!! (I hope!)
I tag,
Crystal, Scarlett, Rissa, Bo, Sunne, Kat, and Romi
Have fun with it!!!!
Ah you suck. :D I knew you were gonna tag me.
ReplyDeleteYou're going to Paris?! Lucky you. :) That's way cooler than California. lol My best friend loves to do Karoke too, I will if I'm drunk. :D
hey lesley! :D im not sure if the kat u tagged was me, but im gonna do it anyways cuz ive never been tagged and i really want to be hehe :)
ReplyDeletei dont think i could ever get the guts to do karaoke. but i luv singin when no one is around, the only person i sing around is my daughter, she luvs it and i dont think she would make fun of me (well for a couple more years at least hehe) and paris sounds so fun. i would luv to go there!
ReplyDeleteHow funny. My morning routine when "The Man" would send me to little countries over seas was to grab my coffee and smoke and sit ontop of the pic nic table, drink, smoke, and watch the sun rise over the deasert while the fighter jets took off. It is actually very prettifull.
ReplyDeleteI have given up the smoking, cannot wait for a life with out airplanes, and will NEVER give up my coffee. [said while sipping iced coffee with rice milk]