Happy New year everyone!!!
And with every new year there comes the list of things that you want to do or stop doing so here it goes!!!
Lesleyd's top ten knitting projects for 2007
1. A Hat to Match my fave red sweater coat.
2. A sweater I must must must knit myself one. Not for anyone else!!!!!
3. Socks extremely knitting socks is going to be my route. I'm going to start again better yarn.
4. Knit a few more Norbertas (Norberta is a great challenge for me!! It's kept me paying attention to the pattern, helped me with ssk psso k2tog w&t, making me a pro at fixing my mistakes and it feels good to knit with crayon from knit picks. I'm working on the spines now for her!! Hopefully I finish them today and maybe just maybe, I'll get her all seamed up too!! Yay!!!
5. A teddy bear for my grandmother.(I've really got to get that one in the works)
6. Doggie sweater for Haimish (my mom's doggie)
7. A skirt (I don't have the pattern picked out yet for that one but you know I'll let you know when I'm ready for it!!!
8. Bad Juju Voodoo doll for a certain someone he he he
9. Any Vogue knitting Pattern out of the mags I've gotten for the past year now! I've loved them but haven't braved ANY of them yet.
10. Knit a sweater for Symone before she thinks sweaters aren't cool. LOL She's been wearing this one my grandmother gave her UNDER a t-shirt. Yes Tee-Shirt on top of a sweater. I love my daughter's sense of style.
There it is. The top 10 knitting projects for 2007! Yay!!!
Now All I need is to put the progess bar things up here. Then I'll be all set!
Happy New Year My Friends!!!!
Yah, I'm usually more of a "under" the sweater over the thermal kinda girl. lol
ReplyDeleteYour list looks like a lot more fun than mine. Mine is all catch up!!!
ReplyDelete