I liked knitting this pattern. It helped me with my ssk, k2tog, kfb increase and pfb increase. I've not had a project require so many tricky stitches and I've learned some valuable lessons: 1. Stop knitting so tight damn it!! 2. Read the pattern notes that are at the beginning of the pattern before you go to the next section. 3. Always have internet access available if you are seaming. 4. Stop knitting so damn tight!!
I frogged Rinosaur in a few places and I didn't do the backwards loop cast on for the spikes(which caused me to have to fix them with a needle and yarn), seamed before attaching the arms and legs, and I screwed up the teeth. But I think it looks more like a dinosaur than Norberta does. So ... OH Well! Rinosaur is going to a 2 year old that's going to tear it up anyways. :-) I'm okay with that. That's why he's getting the first one I've knitted. he he he
Yay!!!! One Down! I'm tired Mumwah!
Front View:

Right Side View:
awe how sweet he is so so cuteeeeeeee.
ReplyDeletei love it he's so adorable. Scary dinosaur! ROAR!!! I want to make one now. Darnit!
ReplyDeleteYours is real cute, I think I am going to make one for my dogs.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am so anal I make knitted toys for my dogs for comfort.
Good attitude towards learning with each new project.