
It is the sushi wallet kit and Gerbera felted flowers kits from Pick Up Sticks!
The only card or anything inside was this.....

How did this secret friend know that I've been wanting these for some time now? Are you in my head? Are you a stalker? LOL
The package came from one Jamie Dixon from Albuquerque NM and the postage was purchased possibly through Paypal because of the "a preferred shipping service on ebay" is at the top of the label. Hmmmm I wonder who sent it to me but if my secret friend is reading this now...
THANK YOU!!
I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! You are soooooooo cool!!!!!
*****UPDATE*******
Mystery solved! It was from my PRGE Pal Christina!!
Doesn't she Rock? Apparently she ordered the kits and scout sent the order to her instead of to me. Christina told scout about the mix up and Scout told her to keep it and shipped kits for her! So now both Christina and I have the same kits!! KAL? Looks like it!!!
Thanks Again Christina! You are the coolest PRGE Gal!!!
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE GERBERAS. WHERE CAN I FIND THOSE AT???
ReplyDeleteVery, very cool!
ReplyDeleteLove the sushi wallet kit!
ReplyDelete