Here are the words they are going on one side:

And here is the slut. LOL I've tweeked the Mudflap girl to hold a pizza box. What do you think?

Finally here's part of what I've knitted so far. This is just one side. I'm really excited about this project.

It's like a part of me is all in this!! All the girls at Pizza Hut are going to want it! LOL (All the girls = my sis and me.) The guys may get jealous too! I'm glad I decided to do this one on each side in case children are present.
he hehe You never know how the people in the high end dollar areas are going to react to my new cash bag. Hell I've been carrying a crown royal bag to hold my cash & pens. No one noticed the first weekend but last weekend I had 2 folks comment on it out of 15 or so runs.
Well I'm getting sleepy now. Ya'll have a great night. Let me know what you think about the gal!
XOXOX
OMG! That is fricking cool!!
ReplyDeleteI love the mudflap girl with the pizza box!!!
LOL love your blog today thanks for the smiles.
ReplyDeletehey i got alot of crown royal bags here hubby worked in resturants here with bars attached.i keep mine in the gift trucnk they coe in handy for lots of things :)
I'm lovin the graph! Look at you getiin all fancey on me! That's why you rock :)
ReplyDeleteI think it is a scream! :-)
ReplyDeleteI am soooo jealous! I want that bag! You so rule!
ReplyDelete