Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Yes I'm blogging more today!!!

Hello again!
I decided to put a pic of my latest stash additions! I'm very proud of it!
Here it is and I even labeled it in photo shop. Ain't I just clever? LOL
Anyways I didn't fix the image itself because that would take alot more effort than I'm willing to excert. Lazy photo lady? You bet!!
The Red Cascade Yarn is for my hat to match my sweater! I'm excited about that one. The Keltic, gatsby and the Noro I'm not sure what I'm going to do with those yet. I may do a knit along with Brook on the Noro since we have the same yarn in our stash now!! You up for it girl?
The Calico I think I'm going to use it for socks. It would be really pretty!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally up for a noro-along! Let me know if you find a suitable pattern for the lovely noro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it odd that I could tell the yarns by looking at them? Even with the fuzzy-ness of the pic. lol The Cascade was especially obvious to me as it is one of my momst favorite yarns to use.

    ReplyDelete

Google