Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tales from the Yarn

Thursday I picked Sym up from my grandmother's. I had gotten her a Kid's knitting kit for Christmas. It has 2 colors of yarn and adorable knitting needles. She called me while I was at work and told me that she tangled up her yarn while she was trying to wind it up into a ball. When we got home and she went to bed I started the process of detangleing her yarn.


My oh my next time I'll not let her just up and do the knitting without my supervision. This has been hard to detangle too!!

Her knitting kit came with pom pom makers, and plastic yarn needle. Not bad for $10!
The kit is to make a scarf a 2 colored scarf. Luckily she didn't try to ball up the purple yarn! Otherwise I'll be doing some untangling for a LOOOONNNNGGG Time.

I've finished the drawstring bag that I started Christmas Day.


Norberta I am sorry I've neglected you baby! And extreme socks.. I'm really sorry I've just turned my back on you lately! I'm tackling them all today on my FREE Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of trying out the extreme sock method. It might be fun to learn. Learning do DK is something I need to do anyway, right? lol

    You've gotta let me know how Norberta looks when completed! I really want to make one.

    ReplyDelete

Google