OOO today is starting out to be a great day! Last week I took on a new dataset at work and part of the process is verify the main processor's work. There was an error in the data in the very first one I processed. So for catching the error they sent me a thank you and an American Express Gift card for $25.00!!! Wooo Hoo!! Guess where Lesley is going for lunch today! he he he!
The LYS!! Blah ha ha! I've got to pick up some Black Cascade 220 for the Cash Bag. Hey if you know of a Mudflap girl chart anywhere could you please send it my way? Anyone, anyone, Beuler Beuler. LOL
Okay I am too giddy for work today. XOXOX Ya'll!!!
*** UPDATE!!***
Thanks Lana & Rachel for the Mudflap girl chart reference in SNB Nation. Unfortunately I don't have SNB Nation just SNB:-( I did buy the 2007 calendar at the LYS at lunch break! I picked up my black yarn too. Yay!! LOL I'm bad. I think I remember Brook having it though. Brook! Can I borrow SNB Nation? Pretty please! Thanks Ladies!!!
Isnt there a mudflap girl in SNB Nation?
ReplyDeletemmmmmmm free yarn money mmmmm
Congrats on the gift card. That's cool. I was going to also suggest the Stitch N' Bitch Nation...mudflap tank. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteyou could totally have it, if I had it!! Sorry. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though!
ReplyDeleteI say we go half and half on this book. Just let me have the newsboy cap pattern! lol I've been wanting it since I started knitting.
ReplyDelete