
The pattern can be found here
I think it would be a great gift to whoever donates the most to my Bonnaroo cause. I'm accepting donations toward my ticket to Bonnaroo in June. (Yes I am shamelessly requesting donations to send me on a vacation with the Hippies.) I love hippies and am still a closet one. well until now.
I will knit for Bonnaroo Tickets! Donate to my cause! The one who donates the most will get the big skull tote!!!
Last year Radiohead & Beck were there as well as Les Claypool and Herbie Hancock! I mean come on! $200 for a 4 day music festival including campsite is alot of money for this mommy but I NEED it and will takes LOTS of Pics with my sister's camera if she'll let me. Also I'm gonna see if I can't find a way to blog from my phone if I have too!
Okay enough with the shameless act of beggin. LOL
Ya'll knit on and I loves ya!!!
***Update***
Yes I think I've picked out some patterns too!! They are links now!!! Yay!!
I wanted to go to Bonnaroo last year too!!!
ReplyDeletei would love to know where you got your works in progress thing please. would love to add one to my blog
ReplyDeletethanks from me crissy in alaska