The Crap List
1. Work kicking my ass
2. Finances Kicking my ass- Why does everything have to cost so F*&@ing much?
3. Men ha! don't make me laugh! Like this one really needs to be here! There's not any other than the X who is just MIA see number 2.
4. Getting Sym's B-Day gift What to get this angel? I havent' the slightest!!!
**and for the new one
5. Shingles. Yeah I'm freaking infected! Isn't this an old person's disease? 3 out of 4 people have told me that their grandparent have had it. WTF? How does a almost 30 year old get this? I got this red letter from Sym's school Monday saying that there are a couple of outbreaks of the chicken pox at the school. Did my darling angel who has been vaccinated carry this home to me? Could that have done it? An infested inquiring mind wants to know! So I looked it up on the good ol' internet. They say it can be stress induced. Lovely huh? Yeah! That's me totally full to the brim with stress here! Yooo-hoo! Come on infestation!
I just got a call from the doc too. They want me to come in tomorrow to give another blood count. So I have an infection somewhere on top of this infestation! I hate "in-" words! They said that when they stuck me Wednesday that my WBC was really high so now they need another one. How nice? I'm taking this valtrex medicine and aleve for the pain. I'm freaking nauseated! More spots have appeared on my body and my right leg hurts. I think even my face is hurting as well as my arms. I'm itching too! Which makes this insane! Why is the medicine making me itch? I wasn't itchin prior to the meds? Damn infestations!!!!
So if you dare ask me "How are you today Lesley?"
This is what I'm telling you "I'm super thanks for asking! I have the shingles and I'm all about sharing it with people who are my age so that I'm not alone in my ailment. So step up a little closer! You know you want it too!" Blah ha ha ha!
Where's the goat when I need him?
XOXO
I hope the internet won't give ya'll my ailment.
Please don't tell me your grandparent(s) have contracted this too. I really don't want to feel any older. I have nothing against old people mind you but it is bad enough when I'm not even 30 yet and 45+ year old me keep hitting on me EVERYWHERE! Thanks!! Love ya'll!!
Lesley
feel better my friend, from a truly old lady!!! (menopause is no picnic either)
ReplyDeleteoh, I am so sorry hun! I haven't had it, but several of my friends did in college - not an old person's disease. I wish you a quick recovery! How old is Sym going to be? I hope you go back to showing her art on fridays, I love that!
ReplyDeleteI was definitely gonna say that too. About the stress. What you need, is some down time. Call someone up to watch Sym. Take a shower or a bath, grab some tea or coffee. Watch a movie, knit. Do something for Lesley. *hugs* I really hope that you feel better soon (um emotionally, as well as physically)!!
ReplyDelete