Yeah I got my New Vogue Knitting International yesterday. Some of the patterns are pretty cool. It is their 25 year anniversary edition. It will be the last copy of this Mag that I receive. I'm kind of glad. The Mag had some REALLY cool patterns over the years but I haven't knitted anything out of ANY of them! Mostly because the yarns with the patterns cost more than a tank of gas to knit it. I have 2 years worth and nothing to show for it except a nice collection on my book shelf. LOL (The articles have been nice though. Some of them anyways.)
OH well. I'll get around to knitting one eventually. Life has taken up WAY too much of my time. I am literally having to schedule me time. For the past few days it has been from 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM. Nice huh?
I'm debating on getting into a different Mag subscription. I just don't know which one yet. LOL
I was wondering, do any of ya'll subscribe to knitting mags?
How many FO's have you knit from them?
OOps Me time is up!
Thank ya'll for the good knitting vibes and prayers! I've been feeling them and it has helped me out tremendously!!! I'm constantly thinking of ya'll!! I hate that work has been super busy. It has cut into my blog reading time at work. LOL :-)
XOXOXO
Lesley
PS. Vogue Knitting has updated their website saying that it is the "Ultimate Knitting Experience". Here is the link.
I haven't checked it out yet but I do plan to tomorrow morning or tonight hopefully just to see if it is REALLY "the ultimate knitting experience" or just a marketing ploy. LOL
I subscribed to Creative Knitting for a year but I have yet to knit anything out of them. I think it was just a spur of the moment thing back when I was first introduced to knitting. I look through all of them every once in a while when I need inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI don't subscribe to any mags but I always buy Interweave Knits when it comes out, it's probobably my fave of all the magazines out there :)
ReplyDeleteI used to love Knit It! magazine, but I think it died off... I've had a hard time finding anything to replace it *sigh* I pick up Creative Knitting here and there, and probably will start grabbing Interweave, since I've got the hang of socks and leaning towards lace... I have a few magazine projects I want to start, haven't gotten to them yet though
ReplyDeleteAck! I need to get mine! I don't subscribe to anything any more.
ReplyDeleteCool on the new Vogue. I saw they have some free patterns on their site.
ReplyDeleteI don't have a subscription to any knit mags. But I do go out and buy Interweave Knits often. It's my favorite...they are more plus-sized friendly, whereas Vogue is not. I have a few Vogues...I need a 44" chest size...LOL!
HUGS and hope your weekend is a good one.
I subscribe to both Interweave knits and Interweave crochet. I find those two have the most patterns that I will potentially use. I also had a subscribption to Crochet! for a year but I never crocheted anything out of any of them for the whole year. Decided not to renew. Anyways, hope things are going better, improving?
ReplyDelete