This is a very special weekend. Very special! It was Wednesday 8/25/1999, I was at my OBGYN’s 6 days past my due date. My OBGYN, just finished scheduling me to be induced on Monday and said that I wasn’t going to go into labor over the weekend. Sym must have heard him because at 5:30PM that evening, out of no where I started having contractions. I hung out at home, (scared to get to the hospital only to be sent home because of Braxton Hicks) breathing through each intense pain in my back every 10 minutes. Then over the next 5 hours, they started getting closer and closer. At 2:00 AM on 8/26/99, I called my doc and said "Uh she must have heard you because it looks like she didn’t want to wait till Monday." He said, "Well it looks like it is show time! See ya at the Hospital." After a round of happy drugs, going off on my mom and an epideral from heaven, I had my angel at exactly 11:59 AM after I had just told her dad to wake me up for days of our lives. LOL
She’s growing up too fast for me!! I can’t believe it has been 8 years! Thank you God for every one of them!!! Happy Birthday My Angel!!


I hope Sym has an awesome birthday.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Happy Birthday Sym!
ReplyDeleteThats a funny story and I watched Days (closet avid watcher) through 2 of my kids. The 3rd was born during days too! haha