Saturday, August 25, 2007

Knitted Quick like birthday goodness!!

Check what I made for Sym for her birthday! (pics taken with camera phone)
Image020.jpg

Yep! It is the Knitted Kitty!!! I made it like a total of 5 hours! Go me huh?
More details on Ravelry She's going to LOVE it!!!
I made it by double knitting on size 6 needles, Acrylic 4ply yarn and Patons Carmen. It is SO soft!! Yep those are beads for the eyes and nose.

Here's some more pics!!
Ya'll enjoy!! I think I may knit about 5 more of these for Christmas gifts!
Now off to do some last minute birthday purchases before the party at 6!
<3 Ya'll!! Lesley

Image015.jpg


Image003.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love it. Happy Birthday SYM!!! :) I want to knit so bad just too busy with school and nothing has struck me as fun to knit lately. :( Oh well maybe soon! Happy Bday again Symmy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sym!! What a cool cat! Even the photos make me want to pet its fuzzyness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pet it!! Happy Birthday to Sym! These babies need ot stop growing up, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's so cute! Happy belated birthday Sym!

    ReplyDelete

Google