Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wow too purfect! My 100th Post!! Thank you all!!!

I just noticed that this is my 100th blog post!! I can't believe I've posted this many! I need to go back and read them all! LOL

Celebrating Post number 100 I announce the winner of my first ever blog contest. There were six names placed in the hat from the contest post. (Ya'll know who you are!!!)
I'm breaking down the drawing event. There are pics ya know! LOL
Here is the Hippie hat (I had to model it for you you know!)
I could write SOOO many stories that are associated with this hat! I've had it since my college days. I was wearing it when I gave birth to my angel even! I kid ya'll not!
Here's the name picker My lovely angel Sym

Here's her picking the name out of the hat....

OHH I can't wait to see the winner!!!! Can you?
See I told ya'll that I have alot of stories to go with this hat didn't I? Well one of them was a trip to City Stages in Downtown B-Ham. It started raining and the dye in the hat bled through and turn parts of my hair blue!! LOL
Did I mention that I gave birth to my daughter in this hat? Yep. All the pics of me in the hospital involve this hat. I didn't even wear or bring makeup because well I don't really like wearing it.
OH the winner. He he he See I told ya'll that I could go on and on about this hat! LOL

Drum Roll Please.....

It's Scarlett!!!
I'm sending you an email chica send me your addy!
Thanks ya'll for reading my blog. I never would have made it to 100 posts if you weren't reading them! I love ya'll dearly!!
Big Hugs!!!
XOXOXO
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I won

    I actually won something

    running around the room falling down

    I won and gave you the most useless advice ever given on sock patterns.

    Thank you.

    Emailing addy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I really like the cotton sock picture from the last post too. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How come I didn't hear about this earlier?
    Okay, I guess I better check in every so often now that I know about your blog. :)
    Hmmm, maybe I better check to see how many posts I've written!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 posts!!! wow... congrats! (and congrats to the scarlett too)!

    love the pics btw...

    ReplyDelete

Google