Sym has a book report to do but it was required that it be a flower for spring. (Yeah they like to do that now a days). 30 whopping points are for creativity! We had to present it in any form, but it had to hit the book points that made up the rest of the report. So instead of doing the old poster board thing we decided to get 3-D!!!
I posted this on my Myspace blog last night because I was on the phone with Mary and tellin her about Sym's Book report Project and she was just dying to see it!
I knew ya'll love to see the lovely art that comes out of our place right? Here's Sym's book report!!!

The center of each flower has the items like characters, setting, plot etc all that stuff that goes with a book report.
Here's another shot of it!

She did her book report on Junie B Jones First Grader Cheater Pants by Barbara Park. It is a cute book that encourages kids that cheating bad, um-kay. Yeah Sym is in the back ground there!
What ya'll think? Not bad huh?
It's due tomorrow. I just hope the teacher has a place to put it!! LOL
XOXOXO
haha Ive been singing that damn song for 8 years and probably will have 3 more to go. yeah, nich huh?
ReplyDeleteI love her book report and my son is getting old enough to really like Junie B books. Love them.
Hope she gets an A!!!
Yeah, well you don't have to deal with the Doodle Bops and Wonder Pets.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw it I was thinking, that's clever, but won't it be too small to read? Then I saw the picture with Sym in it and realized that thing is pretty big!! lol I hope she gets an A too, that's a lot of work!
That is so creative! I hope her teacher really appreciates the work that was put into it. I know if I were a teacher, I'd be impressed!
ReplyDelete