Tuesday, April 03, 2007

We just got a letter, we just got a letter we just got a letter wonder who it's from!

The past two days, I've had so many great things coming in the mail!!!
I finally got my cafe press order!!
(I'll post pics later!)
I received a postcard from ShadKitty

She is so sweet!! She put a little note on thre to cheer me up about poor Emery!
I love ya hun!!! Thank you!!! :-)

My PRGE pal rocks!!! I was worried that the mail lady got jealous and took it my package because I've been getting so many packages lately (yarn, cafepress stuff etc). Yay!! I just got it today!!!
Here's what I got!!!


CHOCOLATE! (Can't go wrong with that), an adorable little notebook with a baby dressed up like a cow on it (remind me to blog sym's first halloween), bubble bath bathwash (not pictured it's by the tub) a book mark, a candle, Bernat Super Stripes, Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Ultra soft, Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran and some awesome fancy stitch markers!!!


Thank you SOOO much Pally!!! I love it!!!
Thank you!!!!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your package :) enjoy it all, let me know if you want more stitchmarkers, i'll make some more up and send in your next package if you want :)
    PGE Pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Glad you got it, I tried sending a card to someone else and it came back to me. :( I hate that.

    Seriously...I love that cow notebook, you're lucky I don't live nearby or it might "disappear mysteriously". lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. to cool love mail when its got something in it i can see you do too. well anything but bills that is LOL i can see we need to tie you to the earth with some of that yarn so you wont float away. LOL looking good as usual
    hugs from me crissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally couldnt read your headline w/o singing it in my head. haha Seriously.

    Looks like you raked it in girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Google