Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF!! Now when is 5 going to get here?

Hey folks!! I'm in such a happy mood. You know why? Because it is friday that's why!!! I'm still at work though and I'm between things to do. I'm kind of bored with the work and am wishing I was at home knitting right now! I need to find a job where all I do is knit all day long. That is this knitter's dream!
I went to my Fave LYS In the Making and took advantage of their moving sale. They've out grown their small parcel and moving to a bigger one next door tomorrow! I'm so excited. Ya'll when I am stressed at work and need to get away, I go there and smell the fibers. I love the way that store smells!! It almost always calms me down.
The store owner calls me "Pizza Slut". Yeah, I had to show off my Pizza Slut cash bag to her. She absolutely loved it and remembers me by that! LOL I'm excited about the new store too! I wish I worked there!
I showed off my sock to them too and picked up another skein too just incase I run out. I have big feet ya'll! They absolutely loved how the colors were knitting too! These socks are my spring socks. I'm almost finished with the first one. I've still got another inch or two for the foot then I have to do the toe decreases. Then I"ll be ready to cast on sock number two!!! Yay!!! Go me!
Oh I picked up only 3 skeins of yarn today. 1 of the Tahiki CCC for my socks, Tan Cotton Fleece (80 cotton 20 merino wool) and Tatamy Tweed Carnation (45 Cotton 55 acrylic) and the total price for all 3..... $13.25 Not too bad on the wallet. :-) I'll take some pics later for you!

Well, I guess I'd better get back to work :-(
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google