Damn the Evil Monkey! I've been down guys. I can't seem to catch a break ever it seems!DH wrecked my car the day before Valentines Day. Of course it was his fault and he isn't injured. I just wish that for once I could catch up on all my bills and get my ass on budget again. But no of course not!! That wouldn't be my life!
Any how, since my husband caused me to totally freak out the day before valentines day I've been obsessively knitting. I started knitting a simple cap out of some chunky yarn and it is going to my friend Toon for always coming to my rescue at the Hut. I made up the pattern myself or didn't rely on one. It is the same as the head like a hole I knit for my sis but there's not a hole.
I've started knitting a "Tank Girl" top from the SNB book. You know the one on page 219.
I've got to buy more yarn for it luckily it is only 1.69 a skein at Wally World. It is my first official garment to knit. Go me huh?
I'm down, stressed at work and just totally freaked beyond belief. I've tried to knit socks. Started then frogged due to me and my freaked out state. I may wait on the socks a bit. I didn't like the pattern I was using either, so I've got to find another one anyways.
Still haven't sew the zipper on the Slut bag. I think I'll do it tonight. And I've got to attach the zipper & sushi on my sushi wallet. It's bigger than I thought it was going to be. Probably because I didn't count rows well enough or I got lost in it. It has just been that kind of week. Sighs.
Love Ya'll! I hope you week has been better than mine!
XOXOXO
Sorry to hear about the vehicle, but glad he is not hurt.
ReplyDeleteGlad he didn't get hurt, now you can kill him! lol I've had weeks like this before. Knit something totally simple. Hats are actually nice. Just round and round knitting, a few decreases here and there, et VIOLA! You have hat.
ReplyDeleteStarting socks (for the first time) is a bit difficult when stressed. They can seem fussy and require too much attention. They get easier with time. *hugs* Hope things get better for you!!
Oh my...I do hpe that you will feelbetter soon. Glad the DH was not injured. Sucks about the car, though. I completely understand on the money issues. HUGS!
ReplyDeleteWe must be circling the same karmic drain. In Oct, I was run off the road by annon driver and ended up upside down in a creek. I did not have comp and collision. Oouch.
ReplyDeleteAs far as this week, it has been extremely sucky. I blame it on the New Moon.
I'm in the same boat as you--my week wasn't that great. (But knitting definitely helps a person relax!)
ReplyDelete