Sunday, February 11, 2007

Broke in my Pizza Slut bag!!

Yes! I took her out on the town tonight! She performed fabulously except I still need to install that zipper. I had to keep my cash in the crown royal bag inside the slut bag but hey it still worked out just fine! Finally I can carry my smokes, cash, pens, and tickets in one place like a purse instead of weighing down my sweater pockets. Yay!! The sweater is relieved! All the boys at the hut wanted me to knit them a wallet and the only other lady there wants a slut bag too! They don't know it but I'm gonna charge them $20 for it! LOL Cascade 220 is $7.50 a skein at my LYS, and my time is precious. They'll just either pay it out or continue to want it knowing that they can't have it. blah ha ha!
I'm working on the sushi wallet that my prge pal sent me. Thanks Christina for helping me out on the pattern! I couldn't understand what the lady was trying to explain in the pattern directions. Christina was sooo sweet and gave me the clue I needed to get it! Big Hugs to ya girly!!!
I think my next project will be socks. I know I have said it before and I've let my fave sock knitters down but this time I mean it. I found a pattern for top down to the toe and it is a very easy pattern.
I can't recall it at the moment but I'll post the link to it in my current projects tomorrow. I'm too tired to hunt it down right now. It is 1 am for me.

I will add the sushi wallet to the list. If you would like a sushi wallet kit, click on Scout and visit her shop! She rocks and I absolutely love this kit and you will too!!!!

I'm tired. It has been a long day! Good night ya'll!!
XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. The bag looks awesome! I would definitely charge at least $20 for it. Gotta cover the cost of expenses, plus a bit of profit. ;)

    Once you cross over to the sock side you can never go back! BWAHAHAHA! Er, I mean, sock knitting is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza slut bag is awesome - I love the mud flap girl!! No surprise that everyone wanted one....

    lookin forward to the socks - I am just about to start another pair or 10.

    ReplyDelete

Google