Friday, February 23, 2007

Origami, hang overs and 48 hours till my sister's wedding Oh my!

Craft Lab yesterday was great! Sym loved the Origami especially the exploding envelope. I was impressed with the guy on there. He had some kick ass stuff. My fave was the expandable paper hat. That would come in handy for Bonnaroo!
Speaking of which I BOUGHT MY TICKET TODAY!!!! YAY!!!
Sym is sick today too. She had a fever this morning so yet another day off school. I've got a doctor's excuse! I hate that she had to miss her thing though. But it is their policy's fault. Kids can't go to school with a fever.

I'm a bit hung over after last night's bachlorette party. I already had planned to take PDO today. Good thing too! My head is swimming. LOL We had sooo much fun! Nat LOVED her veil! Oh yeah! Ya'll haven't seen it yet. He he here it is! Made by yours truly! Except the hat itself I had to modify it a bit. Steph the Maid O honor bought the hat. Nat has a big head so I removed the elastic band on the hat and installed a sequin stretchy one that gave her head more room! The veil is removable too. The embroidery on the hat was white so I colored it in with multicolored sharpies!!
Here is a front view my beautiful baby sister Nat!

Here's the veil!!

It was SO much fun to make! The colored sticks are X-rated cocktail picks!! I learned a new position! See crafting can teach you something new!!
I also got to experience a new drink called the "back draft" LOL The bartender Alicia was soo super cool! We wore fireman's hats when we were doing the drinks! They'll knock you down if you aren't careful! They are grand marnier and I can't remember the other one!! Damn it! Oh well here's a pic! Alicia is in the middle.

We had a blast last night! We heard that the guys had fun too! I just can't believe my baby sis is getting married tomorrow!
Damn I've still got to buy shoes, bra and pantie hose! It never ends!!
God it was sooo awesome last night!!! I had a blast!!! I've not partied like that in a long time!

4 comments:

  1. Yessir! A good drink or two can make a person happy. :) I wanna go party! I say that like I didn't just last weekend. lol Looks like fun!! Love the veil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat! Such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...love the hat. But I zeroed in on the necklace in the first photo. I see "penis!" I have a dirty mind, sometimes. Bachlorette parties are fun. Gosh, I was trying to remember the last one I went to...back in 2000. WOW!

    I am consuming wine on my own...LOL! Hang over tomorrow. HUGS and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwww love the hat and i can not for the life of me remember ever going to a bachlorett party ever. alot of baby showers ... LOL oh well. i am so glad you had fun someone has to right?
    my pc would work tons better if two of my grands who logged in last night has logged off their accounts LOL grrrrr this thing is running like slowwwwww slowww slowww and there areas are pass word protected so until they wake up there not logging off line now i remember how come i dont get on line much while their visiting LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Google