I nabbed this from Shadkitty because she nabbed it from someone else! LOL Thanks hun!!!
1. I've been hooked on the needles since: I taught myself to knit at the end of September/begining of October 2005, So the whole month of October is when I celebrate my addiction. I go on a buy and stash spree (while shopping for christmas gifts)
2. I'm still a virgin, but not for long: Cables (yes I'm chicken), sweaters and Socks but not for long!
3. She's crafty - she gets around...to : knitting, collaging, sewing
She's crafty - she's always down...for: watching anime, internet, Grey's Anatomy Law & Order, funny movies and learning
She's crafty - she's got a gripe...about : My husband's stinky socks. blah! It's his boots and the bar he works at and they totally reek! I spray lysol on them every night when he's not looking. :-)
She's crafty - and she's just my type. What type of knitter are you? I'm a right-handed (English) and I'm all for knitting unique things.
4. I'm dying to try: cashmere yarn. I've just not treated myself to it!
5. I gravitate towards colors like: Black, Greens, variated warm colors, browns, red
6. My most cherished possession (kids, pets, family don't count) is: My yarn stash and knit picks options set! I actually organized my stash last night. wow! It is amazing how it sneakily grows on you. LOL
7. I'm stuck on an island, what am I reading? The Sandman Comics-Neil Gaiman, Anne Rice or if I have a laptop and if there happens to be wireless somewhere reading people's blogs LOL
8. If I were about to be executed and I was offered a last meal , I'd be dining on:
Steak, Baked Potato, steamed vegetables and a dirty vodka martini with extra olives.
9. Music to knit by: Gorillaz. They are groovie.
10. I have a crush on: I used to have a crush on DH's Best Friend way before I met DH. But that's long gone now.
11. Least favorite celeb: Britney spears (will they ever stop talking about that ho?)
12. Choose:
Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? Johnny Depp
Madonna or Janet Jackson? Madonna
June Cleaver or Peg Bundy? Peg Bundy! LOL
Jackie or Marilyn? Marilyn
Love or Money? Love
Brains or Looks? Brains
Math or English? Math
Cat or Dog? Cat
Leader or follower? Follower
Beer or Champagne? Beer or MandraRosa Chardonnay
13. My favorite smell? In the Making--My LYS. I absolutely love the smell of that store!
14. Not many people know this about me: Used to wear a black leather mini skirt to work at Godiva back in high school. My manager used to wonder why I had the highest sales. LOL
15. My hidden talent is: getting a free drink! LOL
Well I hope ya'll enjoyed that! I sure did!!
XOXOO
BTW: I am halfway through the Girl side to the Pizza Slut bag! Yay!!! This is going to be great!!!!!
I can't wait to see it!!!
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you Happy Birhtday? I can't remember these days lately, too much cold medicine.
ReplyDeleteCat person???
My fav way to get a fre drink is this.....ask a male bartender for a screaming orgasm, it is a real drink with kalulha. Then remark that it has been a while since you had one.
Guaranteed to get you your first one free.
It's so funny that most of the questions you answered differently from me were similar to the ones my other friend gave.
ReplyDeleteAny good looking girl can get free drinks. ;) lol
I know any good looking lady can get free drinks. I just didn't know what else to put! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love Johnny Depp, too, oh yes. (I used to have his "Pirates" pic as the wallpaper on my computer, heh!)
ReplyDelete