Sym has a fever again. She can't seem to shake it. The doc said for her to stay home until she is better. I'm worried that she is going to get behind let's hope not. She is supposed to do a little speech on Sally Ride at school tomorrow but if this fever doesn't go away, I'm keeping her home again! I don't want to send her to school sick. She could get worse you know and that I don't want!
So TV is on DIY and we are about to watch Craft Lab together. They are doing a piece on origami. Sym loves origami! Right now Carroll Duvall is on. She's pretty groovie.
Uh oh time for the show. Blog at you later!!
Aww poor thing! That's weird, Heather is home today too. She got sick last night and her school says she's not allowed to go within 24 hours of a fever or vomiting. Even though she's absolutely fine right now.
ReplyDeletehope you liked the episode and that your wee one is feeling better :) - Jen
ReplyDeletei sure hope she is ok again enjoy your time alone at home with her though they grow up so fast
ReplyDelete