Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pizza Slut Bag Almost Finished!!

Yes it is almost complete! My perfect creation! he he he Egore! Go get the camera take some pictures!
"But Mistress, the camera batteries are dead."
"Egore! Get your ass to the store and buy some damn it! All these lovely knitting ladies want to see it's progress!"
"But Mistress, I don't know how to drive! I live under your trailer remember?"
"Damn it Egore! Why the hell do I keep you around? Go get my cell phone I'll do it my damn self!!"

Uh hmm. Okay ladies without further adue the one, the only, 90% completed Pizza Slut Cash Bag!!

Double knitted on size 13 needles this bag features the lovely mudflap girl holding a pizza box. Isn't she just beautiful hanging out on this bag? As I was knitting her intarsia style I was unintentionally carried the the black yarn along with the red to the end of the rows but you can't tell. Yay! I'm getting better at the whole intarsia thing!

Next we have the elegant words "Pizza Slut" on the opposeing side of the bag. So eloquent is it not?
The strap is knitted with the same Cascade 220 black yarn as the intarsia in garter stitch and it was also felted. I want the strap to be a little springy since it will be following me in and out of the car. After several hours grafting all this work onto graft paper and actually putting it all together, and all the frogging + restarting, I feel SOO accomplished with this bag! All I have left to do to it is attach a zipper. I'm thinking about lining it also. Hmmm I dont' know which to do. I know I need something to keep it together so the cash doesn't fall out!


Also I have a 100 % finished project. When I've been at family member's homes and various other places that would freak out over the pizza slut bag, I've been knitting away at my Alpaca KAL hat! Yes folks! It is not a Head like a hole hat but it is a full hat! Pattern thrown together by yours truely. Unfortunately my head is too big for it so I gave it to DH. Ya'll are gonna love the pic!

I've got to get back to work!
XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. That is a kickass awesome bag. I love it. I need to figure out how to graph words as I have a hat request with the person's name on it. I have no idea how to do it. How did you figure out the placement??

    Congrats for another finished object. I am so lame lately.

    ReplyDelete

Google