Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Finally some damn pictures!!!

Picture 1: The Knitting needles roll that Brook made me. Please pardon my camera because the flash sucks and I am still after a year trying to figure the damn thing out!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Picture 2: The knitting bag I started Christmas Day
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not pictured: Norberta (sorry folks I'm not posting it yet. I'm not at a point to brag because I've ripped it apart so many times.
The Plastic Bag made of plastic bags because it is just sad.

I'm getting sleepy now so I'll say good night! I love my readers!! Ya'll make me feel good to know that someone out there is enjoying my blogs as much as I like writing them! Big Hugs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I must have done it right because I've got you on my side bar now! (Maybe some day I'll learn how to do the buttons...)

    ReplyDelete

Google