Friday, December 15, 2006

I've been a lazy knitter but a busy one also

I've been a slacker on my knitting this week although I have partially knitted a dish cloth. Hmm I don't know if I want to knit more of these yet or not. It depends on my mood. (yep moody knitter, that's me.) The socks I've knitted a little more on them too but not much.
I saw a friend last night at the Bee and he was telling me about his wife and her crafty little hair bow business that she's been doing and making a considerable amount of money doing too. Hmm. I'm thinking really hard about this one! That would so be the bomb to finally sell the things I knit, make etc to the public and have an excuse to be consumed by it. LOL
We'll see how it goes. Ya'll be good now, you hear?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Thanksgiving comment! I love meeting new knitting bloggers! :) Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Google