This weekend I decided to try out knitting bags out of Wal-Mart bags. I spent sometime trying to figure out the tutorial on how to cut the bags into a continuous piece. Try 2 hours saying to myself "what am I doing wrong here?" Oh yeahI was trying to do the final cutting by doing so folded instead of UNFOLDING it like the tutorial said. Duh!
Needless to say after figureing out what was wrong, I started to do it right! Yay! now I have about 6 inches knitted up. I think I should have used a smaller size needle but it is starting to look pretty cool. I'm trying a small one at the moment but soon, I'll start on a big one!
I'm knitting the socks via extreme method, alhough I've not knit on it much since taking on this new project. Oh well I'll get back to it soon!
Here's the link to the tutorial
OOOO! I want to see the bag so bad. I have a pile of bags under my sink, that I have been saving for something and I think deep down... this is it!!! We need to get together this week. Let me know what night works best for you! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, so cool! I really want to try that, but I seriously don't have the patience to cut enough bags to make it!
ReplyDelete