Symie and I had a blast with Brook on Sunday! She has a very impressive yarn stash and an awesome library of knitting books! I know I've said this before but I'll keep saying it, she rocks!!! Sym took over the TV so we couldn't finish watching knitty gritty but it's cool I think next Sunday Symone will have more things to play with so we can watch it!
Brook sent me a link to a nice little tutorial this week on extreme sock knitting It involves knitting 2 socks at the same time inside each other! I've been trying it out the past few days. After 7 attempts to cast on and knit around I've got about half of an inch knitted. I'm really liking it! It makes it not boring and I KNOW I won't get SSS from this!
Here is the inside one:

Here is the outside:

Symone lost her tooth Saturday! Her first one and received $2.50 from the tooth fairy. She was soo excited to have made instant cash from such little pain. LOL
Here is my little snaggle tooth.

Well here is ths Sunday All nighter bag from last week.
Here's the side view:

It doesn't look too bad. What I did was start out with a 10 k 10 p rib for the drawstring then knit stockingette from there. I used a seed stitch for the bottom edge then went back to stockingette for the bottom and did a decrease every 10 stitches.
It was fun and able to accomplish in 5-6 hours. Not bad huh?
Next time I won't do that All night long because it about killed me. LOL
Obsessive about knitting? You damn right!!!
I adore the bag. Very cool. I want to make one now, but I'm not too good at all nighters. Can I still make one??? Also how's the new beta? I thought about it but figured I would hold off for a little bit to see what happens.
ReplyDeleteYay socks!
ReplyDelete