(Jan 20 - Feb 18)
"A fresh wave of energy washes into your life today and you could be quite upbeat about upcoming social activities. Unfortunately, your optimism may run into practical considerations that prevent you from doing what you want. Don't let discouragement overtake your enthusiasm. Instead, remember that some things will just take longer than you wish."
You know guys, it is still so weird to me when I can apply a horoscope to my current life events.Is that why I still read them? (nah they just come to my inbox daily and I don't feel like fighting it. Cause one day it will tell me to go buy a lotto ticket and I'll win a couple a billion dollars.) ;-)
Tonight is the company Christmas party for the day job. It is at a fabulous place with lots of fun folks, good food, free drinks, and 2 bands. So what seems to be the "practical consideration(s) that prevent me from doing what you want"? Hmm. My date canceled on me last minute. Okay what the hell?!
Why the hell would a guy cancel on this beautiful knitter/single mom? His work called him in. Irony? I think so.
"Don't let discouragement overtake your enthusiasm. Instead remember that some things will just take longer than you wish." Yeah discouragement took over yesterday when I tried to find another guy to with me. Then I just realized that no, I'm not going to let this opportunity of having a good time get me down. So I asked a BFF to be my date. I've contemplated quite alot from this turn of event.
I don't think I'll ever ask a guy out unless the guy and I have already been dating for a bit. LOL This isn't the first time a guy has dropped the ball when I've passed it to them. I should be used to it by now, but guess what folks. I'm not! I refuse to get used to it. I know that one day I'll pass the ball to someone they will catch it and run it for a touch down for me. I've just got to be patient.
XOXOXO
Lesley
“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.Art is knowing which ones to keep.”
—SCOTT ADAMS, THE DILBERT PRINCIPLE
PS. I sold my mirror that I attached glass to with good old silicone about 2 years ago. I sold it for $35 to my co-worker. I know it is going to a good home.
Here are the pics:
this is a dragon fly I shaped onto it.

Here is the entire mirror

Yeah I took the pic at work with my camera phone but hey at least there is a pic of it. LOL
The mirror is very pretty
ReplyDeleteI think your co-worker got a steal on the mirror! And go to the party and have a blast. Don't need the guy to have fun anyways.
ReplyDelete