Monday, December 31, 2007

It's the Good Life, full of fun, seems to be, the ideal.....

Hello My fellow knitters!!!
It has come to my attention that I have no life, but I have wonderful friends and that's all the matters anyways. I may not go partying every night, contract illness, nor really go anywhere but I do go places sometimes. LOL Friday night Sym and I went bowling. I rather enjoyed it! She did too and she kicked my butt all over Vestavia! She has a very interesting technique. I wish I had the space on my cell phone to capture it for you but alas I did not. :-( She holds the ball at her side with her fingers in the holes, runs up to the foul line, slings her arm back a little and drops it down the lane. It is a sight! We didn't break a hundred in either game! LOL Game one Sym=91 Me=81, Game two Sym 70 me 69. Pathetic isn't it? We had fun though and that's all that matters in anything. We celebrated every lucky strike and consoled each other in every gutter ball. She had the bumpers that would pop up every turn, sometimes she'd miss the pins. Most of the time it was me who was throwing the gutter balls. I think I might just invest in my own bowling ball one day. My fingers just don't fit the 10 pound balls. Sym still has little fingers and can get away with it for now. Man she's getting tall. She's going to be built just like me. I can feel it. It may work out though. We'll at least get to share clothes. LOL
OH Yeah! Christmas! I forgot all about blogging about that!! LOL
We had a great one, complete with kid playing and dad sightings. I saw my dad and Sym saw hers. Long story short here is the time line break down of Christmas Day:
My Mom & I awoke Sym (Yeah I had to wake her up! Can you believe that?)

We Opened Presents!!!!


There are more.. TRUST ME! More and more pics of this child opening presents galore! Note the Hidden Leaf village head band? Yeah Naruto baby! UH ya like it don't ya? LOL
Santa knows!! I wish Santa had brought me one too!!! Watch out ya'll! Sym's favorite is Sakura and you know she's a bad ass in the Shippuden series! She loved it and wore it all day Christmas day!!
We had fun! I did do a little knitting Christmas day which I shall share at another time. Right now, I'm ironing out our plans for tonight.
We plan on visiting a friend and camping out in their living room. Yep I'm staying in for New Years. No bars for this knitter, just knitting, visiting with friends and watching Sym play with other kids.
I plan on posting more pics when I get home from work today (yeah bummer huh? work work work!)
Ah the good life! Drama free!!!
XOXOXO
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year girls!! Oh, did I tell you that Heather got a Webkinz for Christmas? And that the day after Christmas she said to me "Mommy, can Symone come over and play with me and I can show her my webkinz?" *hugs* We love ya lady! Here's hoping the new year brings you more wonderful things than the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year, sorry I didn't stop in ssooner but wanted you to know I'm thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Google