Thursday, December 27, 2007

She got her gift!!!

Miss ShadKitty Knitty finally got her gift from me so I shall now reveal the pattern and some pics from the other night when I took them on the road. :-)

They were fingerless mits! I got the pattern from the lovely Cole. Thanks lady loo!!
I used Berroco Keltic
on size 8 dpns. This was a super fast knit but you know how my life goes. I'm lucky to knit anything anymore. LOL I loved knitting these. Okay now it is time for the pics. From what I saw from Shadkitty she enjoyed them! ;o)
Here they are the mitts night out at the Redline.
Below you see Todd, and me posing with the mitts. LOL



Okay Christmas pictures are being uploaded tonight. I haven't been home in 3 days and boy do have a ton of work to do.

Big hugs ya'll!! I hope ya'll had the Merriest Christmas of all!!!
XOXOXO
L

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the pattern. My MIL loved the ones she got for Christmas.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million! I do love them! I stuck them in the pocket of my jacket so I could have them whenever I need them. :) That picture of you and Todd is the bestest.

    ReplyDelete

Google