Vents, rants plus anything and everything I encounter in my knitting and life.
Monday, December 17, 2007
I took off work today....
I took off work today and did a little bit of christmas shoppin. I did so well that I had a little to spare and bought a little treat for myself... I got new shoes!! Ya'll just don't know how little shopping I actually do for myself so this makes me VERY VERY HAPPY!!! Here they are:
Love the shoes! And such a cute Santa pic. Also, didn't get a chance to say in the last post that the Jayne hat turned out great! And you need to freind me on Ravelry!
Love the new shoes! Sym looks great with Santa. I hope you two have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I'm so glad you had some to spare just for you! You deserve it! *hugs* And Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteGreat pix!!!! It does feel nice to have a little something left over for yourself every once in a while.
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes! And such a cute Santa pic. Also, didn't get a chance to say in the last post that the Jayne hat turned out great! And you need to freind me on Ravelry!
ReplyDelete