I had a blast!!! My friend and I had a good time. She ended up leaving early but that was okay with me. Her hubby came and got her (don't ask. going into detail wouldn't be best). I wish we could have hung out longer though.
It was so much fun! They allowed us to have as much alcohol as we wanted! LOL Also we got to see some good acts. I had my pic taken with Kate whom I liked most. I also got to feel and drool over some of the guys hats. They were knitted!!! LOL Kate wore a great scarf too but it was machine knit. It was cute though and I just may make one like it!!
My date that canceled on me called me Sunday. I thought that was super sweet! I told him how the party was he said that he hated that he missed it. He also wants to get together and hang out. Which is cool. The guy wants to learn how to knit.
I had a great time ya'll! This weekend was Jammed packed with LOTS of activities. They were as follows:
Friday night: hung out with sis and her step daughter. Crazy thing happened, I'll discuss later.
Saturday: 10-12 Sym at choir rehersal, me cleaning and primpin for Sat night, 12:30 to 4 we went to the zoo with a friend of mine and his daughter. We had a blast, the kids were worn out and I was a little too.
4-4:30 busted ass to Bessemer to drop of Sym at my Aunt's
4:45-5:15 Book it back home to finish getting ready.
6:15ish: left home and went to drop off a birthday gift for a friend's hubby. ( He wanted this and he got it! a knitted willy warmer! LOL
6:35 Arrived at party and partied until 2:00 am!!!!
SUNDAY
Awoke at 10:30 AM
10:30-11 Got dressed and ready for this day!
11:15 to 12 went shopping for birthday present for Niece Evie's 5th birthday Party at 1:30!
1:30-3:30 play games and chase youngins at the party.
3:40-4 Book it to the church for Sym's Choir Recital
4-5 Buy a dress for sym to wear for the recital!
5-515 get her dressed
515-530 get some food because I was starving!!!
530-6 eat and chill in my car.
6-7 Yay!! Sym!!
We went home at 7 and dummy me made coffee and I ended up awake until 2 am!!! I hate it when that happens!!!
Sym and I were both late for school and work to day. Oops. I'm proud that this year, I have been gettin that kid to school on time every day! One slip up won't kill our groove. :-)
Ya'll have a great Monday!!
I'll have pics up from the party later when the co-workers send them! LOL
Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a good time. I would love to do more lace, what colors are you interested in? I am tempted on Ravelry give me a yell would love to talk.
ReplyDelete