Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thank you!! Ya'll are the bomb!!! and an update!

Thank you for all the compliments on my blog. The color change was SOOO necessary. I figure that the change on my knitting blog would do me good. I'm trying to find a 3 column blog template. I want to put my blogs/thoughts/writings in the middle and then all my groovie side bar stuff around it. I wonder if I'll have to go to word press for that. Grr. I don't want to have to move!

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts too through this VERY difficult time in my life. Whenever I've felt down I've been going back to your comments to help me feel better. It has been a rough week and I can't wait till the weekend!!!

I've discovered this week that my soon to be X has been dating an 18 year old. He's 34. Yeah, that one stings. But I know I shouldn't even be concerned with it but that 10 year emo tie is still tryin to hang on inside. Where are my anti-Emo scissors when I need them? Damn the little trolls for hiding my shit when I need it most!!!
We haven't spoken since I found out from the little girl. God she's an idiot. So is he. Talking about this is sooo making me sick!

That's another thing too. I've not been able to eat like I normally do since this discovery 2 days ago. Everytime I put food to my mouth my stomach turns and twists a little and I feel like I am going to throw up. I'm fighting it, but I've cut back on food ALOT.

Also I'm smoking alot more than I used to. Bad bad bad. I know. But I did however write out a list of things I can change and what I can't change. These lists are growing every hour. It is still tough to focus. As you can tell, I'm at work and blogging about my sorrows instead of writing down my processes. Focus focus focus on work Damn it Lesley!!

I'm thinking about starting up Stitches & Brews again. But instead of Brews just stitching. I think maybe hitting a coffee shop again. I miss seeing Brook & Robbie. I feel so down I need to get out again! I've been getting out though. My AC broke and I've been staying with my buddy Tara. Including Tuesday when everything went down. I miss my home though. There's so much I need to change and rearrange there. I've got so much work to do and not enough time to do it!!!

All I have been wanting to do is knit little things, but I'm swatching for Coachella now! Yay!!! I started it last night at Tara's. I'm hoping the AC guy gets out there and can fix it!!! It is terribly hot there! I miss my home. I want to make it our home again. A place where I can feel good, look at it and feel relaxed. I've got to get rid of the rest of his shit. Anybody need some useless junk?

I hope to get some pics of my knitting tonight. I'm pretty proud of it all!
XOXOXO
Love ya'll!!!!
Lesley



***Update: I think a Bad Ju-Ju is a necessity. Yeah I've got enough black yarn I think. Maybe some brown & peach color for the face too. blahh ha ha !!****

10 comments:

  1. I love the blue. My blog is blue too. Maybe I am in a "blue" mood. LOL! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, bad ju ju is a fun idea...poke it real good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs hun!!!!!!

    i love to burn things when i am trying to get rid of the ugly past. even it it is a little bit at a time, it still feels good to watch it go bye bye. i had to force myself to keep pix of stink's sperm donor. everything else went up in flames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. burning things breaking things bad ju-ju's what ever it takes, but we are here for you!!! Dish Rag Tag sisters forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hugs*

    Spinning helps. Reading. Um...screaming. Yeah, that helps a lot.

    If you need to, you can totally come visit me. :D Justin is leaving for Iraq soon, so I'll need someone to hang out with. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there girl...You could always "Freecycle" his shit! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new blog template - btw...

    Okay, lets think about this. You are a beautiful mature woman with a life, a beautiful daughter and a bright future. The 18 year old is younger, with very little in common with your X, very little maturity and very little common sense (like we all were at 18). So it really shouldn't upset you. You are the one with your sh@t together, you are the one with soul and you are the one who can make good choices to further your life in a positive direction. She may be cute, but it ain't going anywhere!

    Keep your head up, its all good, you are way ahead!! Sending my love and good energy in your direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bad Ju-Ju is *totally* necessary! I have one almost done and I'll knit it along with you!

    Don't forget to tell yourself that you're wonderful. All the time.

    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What everyone else already said plus I'm thinking about you. Hang in there, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Hugs right back at ya from one dish rag tagger to another. I always write all my bad feelsings down and then burn them. Hey they may not go away but it's the symbolism of it and it makes me feel better anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Google