Yesterday:
I felt like shit
Today:
I feel better! Much Better!!!
Just thinking of the great things to come!!
Tomorrow:
WILL BE EVEN BETTER THAN TODAY!!!!
I wish I could give details to all the events. I can't. I'd like to say that ya'll are the bomb!! Thank you for all your comments!! They keep me going.
I accept the fact that I will be better. I will perservere! I will walk with my head up high even if I do some low down things. he he he
"Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die? Oh NO NOT I!! I will survive!" got to love Gloria Gainer!!
Have ya'll heard about Vegoose? IT is this music festival in Sin city! Rage Against the Machine is playing! So is Cyprus Hill!!! I know of an airline where I can get tickets to Las Vegas for $50. Hmmm Tempting... October 27 & 28th huh? Hmmmmm
tomorrow is always a new day so I reminding myself. Gotta keep looking for a better day to get us through. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you are looking ahead instead of looking back - you are too talented and too good a mom to look back!! I hope you get to go to Vegoose - you deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteI think that is SAFF too. Think.
ReplyDeleteAnd you know what, you are awesome. :) It will only get better.
I know your ROCK!!!
ReplyDeleteAnyway… I just start my“Knitting Video Cast” you can check it out and see what you think about and Comment me!
Thanks!
Charles
Rage is coming to Voodoo fest in New Orleans this year too! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteyou are so awesome lesley!!!
ReplyDeletethat is too rock'n!!!!!!
ReplyDelete