- A fresh bag of Twizzlers,(Damn they make my mouth happy!!)
- Godiva Liquor Truffles (or any other Godiva Chocolates)(Damn I wish they'd sell them in Alabama!
- A bottle of Mandrarosa at the end of a hectic work week (Yes I'm hitting the winestore after work!!)
- those first 30 minutes you spend with your daughter/son/whomever when they've been away for a week and you realize just how much you missed them. (Last week sym spent the week with her grandma down in FL. Me? I bummed around my mom's place & home alot.)
- Finish knitting 3 headbands, 3 dish cloths and starting Coachella
- Going home early on a friday!!
Ya'll have a great weekend. I'll post more later!!
XOXOXO
I love the blue on the site!!! It reminds me of laying in the grass and looking at the sky on a hot summer day.
ReplyDeleteInteresting new look to the blog! I like it.
ReplyDelete